I am facing redundancy
You become redundant when your position or the work you do is no longer required due to a reorganisation. You have to deal with all kinds of challenges and changes during this period. A Financial Insight Session gives you a clear picture of your financial situation, allowing you to make the right choices and to create peace of mind about your finances. This is extremely important now that you are facing redundancy and have to re-adapt to your future (financial) situation.
This session gives you insight into:
- your overall financial situation (including your partner’s information);
- your terms of employment and private finances (salary, pension, mortgage/rent, annuity, insurance);
- how much money you can spend (for living expenses);
- the current situation and your situation when you retire, or if you become ill, unemployed or pass away;
- the financial impact of losing your job due to redundancy.
Interviews can be conducted in Dutch or English, either online or physically at Ecclesia’s Rotterdam office. You choose the option that suits you best.